How will I know when my item is ready to be collected?
You will receive first an order confirmation, and then a collect in store notification email when your item is ready to be collected. Please wait for the collect in store notification email before going to the store. Be advised that only the person who placed the order is authorised to collect the item.
Please make sure you have:
- A copy of your collect in-store notification email
- A valid form of identification
- The payment card used for the order
A valid form of identification include:
- Government-issued driver's license
- Government-issued national/state/province identity card (including European ID card)
When you arrive in-store, please ask any member of our staff to assist you with your collection.
The store will keep your Tiffany order for seven (7) days, after which your order will be cancelled, and your original method of payment will be refunded.
If you are unable to collect within this period, we invite you to place your order again either via our website or in-store.